[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Chris boris Ross chris at darkrock.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 03:53:50 PDT 2000

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 09:46:24AM -0700, Monkey Master muttered...
: begin  Chris boris Ross quotation:
: > becareful, more people will get in soon, then you will end up with
: > 101,000 AOL'ers me-too'ing the list. be afraid.
:
: 	Actually, they get filtered out.
:
: 	I have been denying posts from a great many mouth-breathing
: outlook users lately.  I wonder if they can actually read enough posts
: here to make sense of why they're being denied.
:

You mean, to say, that, an outlook user could possibly have an clue, no
my friend you are painfully wrong.

--
| Chris Ross | boris | chris at darkrock.co.uk | http://www.darkrock.co.uk |
  Rocket Launcher: For when a grenade positively, absolutely, has to be