[CrackMonkey] Sperm Earring

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Wed Sep 6 23:53:20 PDT 2000

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 11:22:39PM -0700, Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net> wrote:
> http://www.marchenoir.com/spmea.html
>
> 	Grrrrreeeeeeeeeat.

Holy fucking christ, marche noir still lives..

=====
Subject: marche noir site..
From: bryanf at samurai.com
To: noir at passport.ca
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 23:26:30 -0500 (EST)

I've finally got the Marche Noir site up in a semi-working fashion.  A
lot of the graphics still aren't linked properly - I encountered a lot of
problems because Brian wasn't too consistant with UPPER and lower case
when he was creating the pages, and UNIX is very, very picky about that.
Also all of the links that relate to the imagemaps aren't working yet,
because they were all setup to be relative to his machine.  Once I'm done
with them, moving them to the actual server and web server should be trivial.

Anyways, the URL is http://www.samurai.com/mnoir.  Take a look.

Later,

Bryan
=====

For reference, the 'designer' created the original site on a Mac, using
some POS Mac webserver to stage it on his machine, and a friend and I took
on the the task of fixing the HTML and writing some basic CGIs.  The site
was then setup at the ISP where we worked at the time (which has since been
acquired by PSI) - it's been there ever since I uploaded it almost five
years ago, the design and basic graphics are all the same... <shudder>.

The URL mentioned above is quite dead, but I have backups...

-rw-------  1 bryanf  user   1833165 Dec 21  1995 mnoir.tar.gz
-rw-------  1 bryanf  user   3707004 Jan 21  1996 mnoir.tgz

Fuckers never did pay us.

Bryan