[CrackMonkey] Hey!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 7 12:01:33 PDT 2000

begin  Joey Hess quotation:

> I've seen others[2] that use a web browser written for the frame buffer
> console.

This is going to be the key to a reasonable Linux-based offering.  The
notion of trying to do it with X and Mozilla (as some firms have) is
a bit painful to contemplate.

The dominant offering may end up being the one with shortest time to
market.  All I've been aware of on Linux, so far, are furtively
demonstrated, flaky prototypes.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm