[CrackMonkey] Hey!

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Thu Sep 7 15:42:15 PDT 2000

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 09:15:52AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Joakim Ziegler wrote:

>> Or we can cleverly ROTATE our SPICE RACKS on a WEEKLY BASIS, so that the
>> gathered statistics become USELESS!

> If you even so much as think of getting my spice rack out of alphabetical
> order, I'm going to polish your nose with turtle wax and apply a years
> supply of Rice-A-Roli (the San Francisco treat) to your best pair of
> underdungers.

> Consider yourself warned.

But do you alphabetize on the English or Latin name of the herbs? Or do you
use a clever contraption with many wires and twisted tubes that can be
rotated so you can access the spices in English order from one side, and
Latin from the other? There's also the issue of French.

Oh, by the way, I didn't mean rotate the spices internally in the rack, I
meant "you give me your spice rack and I'll you mine", in which case it's
completely possible to maintain immaculate spice sorting. Well, at least it
the language issue is resolved.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer