[CrackMonkey] Do you GUI writers dream of such a question...?

Jeff Waugh jdub at aphid.net
Thu Sep 7 20:12:54 PDT 2000

> Joakim Ziegler wrote:
>
> Yeah, personally, I think a scriptable office suite sounds a bit...
> unexciting.

Feh. Artist. Sorry, "Web Developer." Of course everyone needs an office
suite. Like a hole in the head.

> I want a fully scriptable metadata aware system that lets me do interesting
> and intelligent correlation and extraction of data.

Actually, I hate to say it, but wouldn't BeOS provide the best platform for
doing this, with all of its (OS) inbuilt metadata and APIs?

Reminds me of the filesystem banter on Advogato. Which in turn reminds me of
those articles you were going to do...?

- Jeff

-- jdub at aphid.net ----------------------------------- http://slug.org.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.