[CrackMonkey] TNICNALL: Tonight at 8:30pm

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Fri Sep 8 14:16:48 PDT 2000

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 10:01:28PM +0100, Paul J Collins wrote:

>     George> What happened to all the problems with the radio waves
>     George> form cell phones causing brain cancer?  Is it preferable
>     George> to produce a carcinogenic bubble around oneself?

> Just think: all those yuppie bastards, cut off from the Collective.
> They'll just keel over and die.

> Surely you concede it's worth it?

Personally, I think it's the stress causing cancer. People with cellphones
(or rather, people who compulsively use cell phones) are just more stressed,
and thuse get more cancer.

I own a cell phone, but I get maybe one call per day, and I mostly use it to
call for Chinese.

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer