[CrackMonkey] Elbonia gets into the spam industry

Aaron Lehmann aaronl at vitelus.com
Sat Sep 9 19:36:55 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Global Services <globalserv18 at excite.com> -----

From: "Global Services" <globalserv18 at excite.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 18:35:24
To: <aaronl at vitelus.com>
Subject: Internet/Windows Programming for $3000US/mo. or $25-$30/hr

Have you ever wished you could have a full time programmer on staff but
couldn't afford it?

Ever needed some extra help on your web site?
Ever looked at consultants rates and shuddered? Get the benefits of a
consultant at rates that are less than those for a permanent
employee. How?
By deploying our offshore programmers on your software development
projects.

Yes, they all speak English! (This is the most common question
I'm asked!)
They develop software for all Windows platforms as well as most
databases,
networks, and languages, including Java, Oracle 8, Visual Basic,
MS Access,
MS-Sql, MySQL, Cold Fusion, PowerBuilder PFC 6.0, and of course for the
Internet.
Typical rates are $3000US per month per programmer (full-time)

Or $25 to $30 per hour. They are fast, smart, inexpensive,
and available immediately.

FOR MORE INFORMATION send an email to: _mysql at excite.com or Call Alton at:
(901) 359-2519

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Business Software

Programming. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no

longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.