[CrackMonkey] http://www.munchausen.com

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Tue Sep 12 20:26:38 PDT 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Monkey Master wrote:

> begin  The Jay Sulzberger Effect quotation:
> > Full-text online article about Munchausen by Internet from the
> > Southern Medical Journal:
> >
> > http://primarycare.medscape.com/SMA/SMJ/2000/v93.n07/smj9307.04.feld/smj9307.04.feld-01.html
>
> 	I duon't suppose they could give us the login and password for
> that, could they?
>
> 	Furrfu.  I'll try cypherpunks/cypherpunks, but this is
> ridiculous.
>
> --
> CrackMonkey.Org - Non-sequitur arguments and ad-hominem personal attacks

I suggest a Serious Troll.

This takes work, why we used to walk twenty miles in the snow, uphill both
ways, ... you had baryons!, why we were glad to have positronium, etc..
The froup is moderated, so we will be forcibly restrained from
Flamebaiting.

I am not sure how to begin.  If we have sufficient forces, we could enter
into the thread, and also buy a suitable domain name or three.

There is an argument against playing with these folk: the game is too
easy.  These people are professional psychologists.

oo--JS.