[CrackMonkey] OS/X Beta

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at flynn.zork.net
Fri Sep 15 06:32:46 PDT 2000

Quoting Paul Duncan:
> PS. Thanks a a million to the crackmonkey mail system for rejecting my
> message the first time around (because of my mime pgp signature), but
> not emailing me back until I was AFK.  Admins: while it is unacceptable
> in the software industry...

It's not unacceptable in the IT industry though -- I check my caller
ID before I answer! I say "I'll be right over" and show up 20 minutes
later! I have my monitor facing away from the wall so I can play Quake
during the day without anyone noticing! I snicker to myself when
people leave a disk in their machines when they reboot! I snicker when
people have to reboot! I take my sweet time replying to email!

pedro
      "She's laughin in her sleeve, boys;
   I can feel it in my bones."  -- Tom Waits