[CrackMonkey] [owen@freedonia.com: D I T H E R A T I for 14 September 2000]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Sep 15 11:05:45 PDT 2000

----- Forwarded message from Owen Thomas <owen at freedonia.com> -----

     D I T H E R A T I
     see the digerati dither, daily

       IF SOMETHING STINKS, THAT'S MY STREET CRED BURNING

     "I think it's just as interesting to go to Burning Man as it is to
     go the Democratic convention. I have never been there, but I think
     that the art and culture of the digital revolution is a good place
     to be for Time."

         Time managing editor Walter Isaacson, on his plans to attend the
         geeks' raucous caucus in the Nevada desert, Inside.com, 28 August
         2000

       http://www.inside.com/story/Story_Cached/0,2770,8824_7_12_1,00.html

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.