[CrackMonkey] OS/X Beta

Don Marti dmarti at flynn.zork.net
Fri Sep 15 12:17:11 PDT 2000

begin  Peter A. Peterson II quotation of Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 01:49:48PM -0500:

> thanks to the slashdot effect?

I've been getting some responses to my anti-SDMI rant on the Linux
Journal site: http://noframes.linuxjournal.com/articles/misc/0022.html

which got covered in Salon:
http://www.salon.com/tech/log/2000/09/14/hack_sdmi/index.html

I have mastered the 31337 5|<1LLZ of _not_ reverse engineering! But
on the other hand, if you were to watch me doing it, "not reverse
engineering SDMI" looks a hell of a lot like "not writing a review of
the new Debian" and "not doing the dishes."

Don Marti publicly announces intention to SIT ON HIS ASS! Read all about
it in Salon!

But seriously, folks.  SDMI watermarking is going to fuck up recorded
music. Can you believe that shit?
http://www.eetimes.com/story/OEG20000526S0011

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti at zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the