[CrackMonkey] OS/X Beta

Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Fri Sep 15 12:37:44 PDT 2000

    Don> begin  Paul J Collins quotation of Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 08:01:14PM +0100:
    >> I browsed that story at 0 and hence missed all the ass-kissing
    >> remarks.
    Don> I get all the ass-kissing I can handle in my personal mail,
    Don> but I'll remember that there's a Strategic Ass-Kissing
    Don> Reserve out there if I need it.

Best to check it before the article is "archived", i.e. all comments
appended to the article on order of posting and stashed in an html
file, making it impossible to figure out what the hell went on in the
thread.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD