[CrackMonkey] Re: [sf-caco] Party-channeling Emperor Norton

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Sep 15 15:34:12 PDT 2000

	Anyone want to go?

----- Forwarded message from The Man <telesorceror at yahoo.com> -----

Seems like a natural to go to this and then go spill some wine on the
emperor's grave!!

     THE STATE OF THE EMPIRE ADDRESS

     As Delivered by His Majesty Norton I, Emperor of the United
States and Protector of Mexico, on This First Day of January in the
Year of Our Lord Eighteen Hundred and Eighty

     The Emperor Norton, famed self-proclaimed monarch of the
thirty-three United States and its multitude of territories, stumbles
home tipsy after a night of New Years' revelry eight short days before
his death.  Reflecting back on twenty years of his benevolent reign
over the nation, he sums up his many diplomatic and economic
successes, wrestles fitfully with his befuddlement, and considers his
imminent prospects of wedlock to Queen Victoria.

     This one-man play by Marc Wilson is one of the 52 in this year's
SF Fringe festival. Its LAST REMAINING PERFORMANCE is Saturday,
September 16 at 5:30pm in Il Theatro 450, 450 Powell Street at Sutter
(third floor).  Tickets $7.

http://www.sffringe.org

--
The San Francisco Cacophony Society
http://www.zpub.com/caco/

----- End forwarded message -----

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.