[CrackMonkey] [Tron] Automan!

Joakim Ziegler joakim at helixcode.com
Sat Sep 16 02:50:08 PDT 2000

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 01:29:14PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	For reference, Automan is a Tron-inspired TV show of the era
> of Manimal.  It's sort of a reverse-Tron, where a guy brings a
> computer program out into the real world to FIGHT CRIME.
>
> 	High cheese, low-budget special effects, and Desi Arnaz Jr.!
>
> 	What more could you hope for?

You, Mr. Moffit, are now my hero. I've been wondering for years what this
show was called. I just vaguely remember watching it in my childhood, it was
aired by Swedish television (which is watchable in Norway) once a week, just
after the weekly episode of Knight Rider (which led many people to choose
sides between the two. Knight Rider had the majority, but then again, this
was the eighties, and liking David Hasselhoff was kosher. I always preferred
Automan, myself).

--
Joakim Ziegler - Helix Code web monkey - joakim at helixcode.com - Radagast at IRC
      FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer