[CrackMonkey] OS/X Beta

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 17 17:33:28 PDT 2000

begin  Paul Duncan quotation:

> I know.  Did you read the rest of my email at all?

Well, I _will_ admit to having been wrapped up in the greatly more
engrossing job of sorting my lint collection, at the time.

> Nonsense.  Taking a few pot-shots at a large corporations for
> entertainment's sake never gets old, whether the corporation in
> question is Apple, Microsoft, or Tom Gilbert's Take Out Pizza.

Indeed, a couple of you seem to have been testing the supposition that
it's _endlessly_ fascinating.

> Just trying to keep the conversation in context.  If this bothers you,
> perhaps you're not aware of the how the "Page Up" and "Page Down" keys
> on your keyboard work?

Save the snivelling, and go buy some netiquette.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm