[CrackMonkey] OS/X Beta

Paul J Collins sneakums at eircom.net
Mon Sep 18 05:54:49 PDT 2000

    Aaron> On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 02:04:06PM -0700, Paul Duncan wrote:
    >> Just trying to keep the conversation in context.  If this bothers you,
    >> perhaps you're not aware of the how the "Page Up" and "Page Down" keys
    >> on your keyboard work?

    Aaron> Perhaps this was directed towards Paul Collins only, but I

I think you'll find that the above quote was in a reply to a point
Rick Moen made.  I don't see what I have got to do with it unless
you're attempting to troll again, in which case I am bitterly,
bitterly disappointed.  How the mighty are fallen!

    Aaron> don't have a Page Up or Page Down key on my keyboard. I

As it happens, my keyboard is a twelve-year-old IBM PS/2 keyboard.  It
has the full complement of ``standard'' keys, including Page Up and
Page Down, which I cannot recall using recently.

    Aaron> think I'm missing them, along with that Any key that I need
    Aaron> whenever I use DOS. I'm going to go bitch at the makers of

DOS... DOS...  Isn't the the boot-loader Microsoft wrote to let
Windows heave itself in to memory?  Funny how they wrote it five years
before Windows, eh?

    Aaron> the Happy hacking keyboard for ripping me off.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.  Caveat emptor.

--
Paul Collins <sneakums at eircom.net> - - - - - [ A&P,a&f ]
 GPG: 0A49 49A9 2932 0EE5 89B2  9EE0 3B65 7154 8131 1BCD