[CrackMonkey] The "Double-B" (Was: Being there (Was: [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail])

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Sep 19 17:27:42 PDT 2000

begin  Paul J Collins quotation:

>     George> Of four impediments laid against lyingscumbags, the latest
>     George> was spelling our ip-record with a double-b.
>
> You make it sound like its not lyingscumbags' fault.  It is.  And from
> what I recall, it was an MX record.  There is no such DNS record type
> as an IP record.

	Well, if you do a dig, you'll see that the nameservers are
like 237498324.register.com and 23848324.register.com.  They're using
their registrar as a nameserver.  Highly bizarre, but I guess it
works.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.