[CrackMonkey] Brian Behlendorf is working on restoring service as fast as he can.

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Sep 19 23:16:16 PDT 2000

begin  The Mighty Silverback quotation:
> Check the message at:
>
>         http://www.hyperreal.org/

	For posterity (since the admins will probably take it down
soon):

	(30 Aug 2000) - A hard drive on one of Hyperreal's machines
	failed this morning around 5AM PDT, knocking out service to
	bbs.hyperreal.org, music.hyperreal.org, www.erowid.org, and
	www.burningman.com, among others. Consequently, some of the
	web services on Hyperreal will not be working properly for a
	while. Brian Behlendorf is working on restoring service as
	fast as he can. Sorry for the outage.

> Which, of course, inspires me to song!

	We can get you a contract with a major record label.

	Actually, I think that "What would Brian Behlendorf do?" will
be entering the FAQ soon (along with "Why isn't proposing marriage
crackmonkey?").

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.