[CrackMonkey] !George Perry on the Net...

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Sep 20 18:04:58 PDT 2000

begin  Monkey Master quotation of Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 05:46:39PM -0700:

> begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere quotation:
> > http://www.squinky.org/net_music.html
>
> 	Jesus, Don.  The last thing I needed today was a Justin Sher
> rant.

The _last_ thing?  The very _last_ thing?  There's GOT to be stuff you
need less.

Another copy of the "email tax" chain letter

A blow to the head

A marketing video for an Eddie Bauer SUV

Another Willie Brown plan to Fix Muni

Yet Another Underground File Sharing System, with content consisting of
a copy of DeCSS and a Metallica MP3

Half a can of Old Milwaukee with a cigarette butt in it

--
Don Marti                                This email brought to you
dmarti at zgp.org                           by the number 67 and the