[CrackMonkey] carcinogenic power

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Fri Sep 22 13:18:42 PDT 2000

22Sep2000 10:28AM (-0700) From [mr.bad at pigdog.org] mr.bad [Mr . Bad]

>     B> (I'm back in web-reading Stealth mode so I pee on your threads)
>
> Why don't you -stay- in stealth mode and keep your big Limey trap
> shut, then?
>
> Man, I hate it when lurkers forget to lurk.

d00d!  I was given the "Stealth" monicker because I wasn't subscribed
to the list and *still* posted to it (this was back in the days
of yore before the list was closed).  So, I *am* staying in stealth
mode and trap-flapping is permitted/compulsory.
	stealth_mode != lurking

I am surprised I had to explain this to you.
	No, on second thoughts this is precisely the kind of
poorly-informed, empty-headed, kindergarten-worded, knee-jerk
personal attack which is your speciality, nay forte/.
Well done.  You are truly crackmonkey.  I am honoured to be the
subject of your shopping-cart-pushing-shouting-in-the-street
tirade.  Long may you rave!
	You'll also note that my stealth mode on the (dull dull
dull) PigDog list managed to flush Gene out of hiding so it
does have its uses - first I resurrect the BALUG list and then
exhume Gene - I have De Powah!

> SRB,

I intend to do so.  Is your catchphrase going to be turned into
some kind of food-associated selling slogan the way they did
with Da King? (TCB => TCBY)
	What would yours be... (SRB => SRBC [Surely Rabbits
Belong Coloured])  Or maybe it would be "I can't believe this
is not funny".

Mr. Collins, you'll note that Mr. Bad was kind enough to cc
a copy to me so I made use of the heading/threads.  So you
can stop your pathetic whining about "prefix conventions"
("I went to a prefix convention once, but it was all over
before I got there").

I'll resume full list membership when the content deserves it
and when I have too much free time.

	Bernard

--
Bernard P. Murray, Ph.D.