[CrackMonkey] A guide to flame wars

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Mon Sep 25 16:06:34 PDT 2000

begin  Aaron Lehmann quotation:
> On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 11:34:19PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > Sounds like you crybabies could use a refresher course:
> > http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame01.html
>
> I hope for your sake that you didn't know that this was on Slashdot
> awhile ago.

	I got it from Luc French, who posts from a ridiculous AOL
mailer to jargon-helpers.  He was trying to get the characterizations
listed into the jargon file.

	But at least he doesn't send fucking Spanish spam to the list.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.