[CrackMonkey] Dem spuds aren't done without the dick, Don.

Bob Bernstein bob at ruptured-duck.com
Mon Jan 1 14:50:46 PST 2001

On Mon, 1 Jan 2001 14:25:27 -0800, Rick Moen opined:

>  For illiterates, yes.

My inhouse grammar nazi says:

"If the who that is being thrown off the list is also the
first who, then it's "who." if the party of the second part is not
the same as the party of the first part, then it's whom. in that it's
hypothetical anyway, either would be acceptable."

Which raises all sorts of interesting possibilities, but I see we are
attacking pansy editors so all this is moot.

--
Bob Bernstein
at