[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

solitaire solitaire at tygger.net
Tue Jan 2 09:00:55 PST 2001

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 04:47:33PM +1100, Nick 'sharkey' Moore wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 08:49:34PM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > 	Fuck, not you again.
> >
> > solitaire at lioness.tygger.net has been successfully subscribed to CrackMonkey.
>

> Jai! You've only been working for a month, and already you're
> so bored you subscribe to crackmonkey?

 You've given me a taste for being abused by ugly men called
"Nick". What can I say. Besides, it's quicker to get in touch with you
this way, since you never seem to answer your own fucking email.

Fuck-knuckle.

sol.
.
--
 "I expect I will be hung over tomorrw.  I'm in caulfield somewhere. I'll
 be in by lunchtime."