[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Monkey Master monkeymaster at crackmonkey.org
Tue Jan 2 10:51:55 PST 2001

begin  solitaire quotation:
> Apparently so. But if we've run across each other before, you'll be
> pleased to hear that you've left an indelible blank on my memory, so
> you can start from scratch free of whatever bad impressions you may
> have left in the past.

	And if it is indeed indelible, I'll never be able to make an
impression on you!  I can rob your house right in front of you and
you'll never know who did it!  Beaujolais!

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.