[CrackMonkey] I don't want to get off on a rant but

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Thu Jan 4 09:34:56 PST 2001

On Jan 04, 0 <0 at pigdog.org> wrote:

 >Hey, are you supposed to look all PC Week and shit with your
 >capitalized EYE TEE in your email address? Like, "LINUX: it's READY
I think using the proper capitalization[1] gives to my address that "old
times" look typical of UUCP links, hand crafted sendmail.cf files and
weird mail gateways.
I'd use bang paths if modern software could handle them.

[1] i.e. using upper case for the first letter of the first word of a
sentence and for acronyms (I'm explaining this for you americans with
lame schools which don't even teach basic typographic rules).

--
ciao,
Marco