[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Bob Bernstein bob at ruptured-duck.com
Sat Jan 6 22:01:33 PST 2001

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:15:55 +1100, Jeff Waugh opined:

>  Damnit, Don Marti has trained you well.

Naw, just hours and hours wasted year-in and year-out on BBS's.

>  Dingoes don't need guns, and rugby players don't need a suit of armour to
>  "play ball".

Whatever. But for some reason Australia is the reigning poster child
for "what we don't want to see happen here" movement vis-a-vis your
Basic Armed American. (Which would include your Basic Geek w/ Guns.)

Having made the seemingly inevitable (with age) migration from New Left
Review reader and collector of Regis Debray texts to armchair
conservative and all 'round cynical curmudgeon, I have grown fairly
tolerant of the NRA.

But HEY, speaking of crackpot fringes, is everyone aware that ART BELL
is coming back on the air? Woo-hoo for the black helicopter crowd.

--
Bob Bernstein
at