[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Don Qi crackdonkey at donkeyshow.org
Mon Jan 8 13:56:45 PST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:

> Ok, what is the deal with all these Pigdog people coming over here? I
> mean, it was cool when there were a few Crackmonkeys on Pigdog, but this
> is ridiculous!

pigdog wasn't wasting enough of my time while at work and I'm sick of
watching the video of Lucy Liu getting fucked in an empty pool while being
bitten by rattlesnakes, so I thought I could use some more filler.

> Mr. Bad, how about we just combine both lists into one and call it
> "Crackdog"? Sounds good?

pig-nose crackwhores, perhaps.

--
"Sean may be sick of Lucy getting bitten by snakes, but I'm not."
	-- Ben Franklin