[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Jeff Waugh jdub at aphid.net
Mon Jan 8 19:33:46 PST 2001

<quote who="Bernard">

> No, Mr.Bad has objected strenuously to the use of the word
> "Crackdogger".  We must therefore employ this at any possible
> opportunity.  It is our duty as utter bastards.

An a subscriber to this informative and enlightening mailing list, and not
the oft-mentioned "pigdog" mailing list, I too object to the "crackdogger"
generalisation.

<dot-com-marketing>Pipe. Smoke. Die.</dot-com-marketing>

- Jeff

-- jdub at aphid.net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

      We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's
                          wetter around the edges.