[CrackMonkey] try this

Jeff Waugh jdub at aphid.net
Tue Jan 9 18:55:14 PST 2001

On 09 Jan 2001 21:43:38 -0500, Bob Bernstein wrote:

> Oops. Guess I was not paying attention again! I need to turn over a new
> leaf and really commit myself to reading EACH and EVERY post to this
> list. I am tempted to make a comment here about my current psychopharm
> regime, but I know how much everyone dislikes my brand of cutesy humor.

And you call yourself a CRACKDOGGER?

Begone, pig dog, schwein hund!

- Jeff

[ I'm never going to cross over into the Evolution generation... I can't
get 'L' out of my muscle memory, nor speed-keyboarding through email,
nor working threading. At least it will get my Dad using Free Software
for once. ]