[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Robert Thomson sirrmt at dingoblue.net.au
Tue Jan 9 20:53:23 PST 2001

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 05:59:07PM -0800, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	Fuqr.  I bet you're really that Aussie TRIDGE.  I bet you're
> here to spy on MBP.  Well FUCK OFF>
> ----- Forwarded message from mailman-owner at zork.net -----
> fridge at subdimension.com has been successfully subscribed to CrackMonkey.
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Li estas amiko, kiu ni devus povi esperantistigi iam.

And as far as mbp goes, Tridge has spies everywhere already..
<You catch a shadow moving from the corner of your eye, turning quickly
you see nothing except a large human shaped leafy tree with bad breath
that wasn't there a minute ago.  You wonder where the shadow came from,
but put the thought aside and continue reading this message>

--
Linux.Conf.Au               --          http://linux.conf.au/
17th - 20th January,        --          Alan Cox, Tridge, human shaped leafy