[CrackMonkey] News flash: Some people care deelpy about bullshit companies

Bob Bernstein bob at ruptured-duck.com
Thu Jan 11 19:39:17 PST 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:50:35 -0800, Aaron Lehmann opined:

> How the fuck did this spammer get _my_ name?

Don't know.

>  Did you know Helix changed their name to Ximian???

No. From their 'Name Change FAQ":

Can I get a new monkey that says Ximian.com?
And can I get a new Ximian t-shirt to show how much I love you
guys?

Sure!  Come visit us at <a href="http://www.linuxworldexpo.com">Linux
World Expo</a> in New York. You can get a free pass to the show floor
if you email <a
href="MAILTO:michelle at ximian.com">michelle at ximian.com</a>.

But can I get a free pass to michelle? Or is she *in* the floor show?
Or what? Huh?

God I'm feeling hostile tonight.

--
Bob Bernstein