[CrackMonkey] Fwd: rick

Bernard nutella at zork.net
Thu Jan 11 21:09:05 PST 2001

11Jan2001 08:43PM (-0800) From [mr.bad at pigdog.org] mr.bad [Mr . Bad]

>     >> That's SO COOL!  is the Latin plural for "virus" really _lost_?
>     >> That's ALSO very cool.
>
>     B> Sheesh!  It doesn't take much to peg your Cool-meter does it?
>
> I think that's COOL.

Lookee here, we know that you absolutely insist upon acting
like some brain-dead valley girl but it doesn't mean you
have to speak like one all of the time.  Really shock us and
try a new adjective once in a while.  If you are really the
Spock-based wonder that Rick hints at you should at least be
able to pepper your descriptions with the odd "fascinating"
and to tone your speech down from these emotional and
illogical capitals and exclamation marks.

Like that would be like cool dude.

	Bernard

--
Bernard P. Murray, Ph.D.