[CrackMonkey] The end of the Getaway Car?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Jan 12 00:34:58 PST 2001

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen -----

If anyone has an unneeded car he'd like to sell to a valued co-worker,
I might be quite interested.  Just look for the slightly damp guy in
Technical Support who'll be resting from a 25-mile bicycle commute
across the Dumbarton Bridge.  I.e. I think the illustrous Getaway Car
(my junker '83 Accord) has finally died the death.  Unless it
miraculously resumes starting, tomorrow.

-- Rick M.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.