[CrackMonkey] Yeah, AOL is cool.

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Jan 15 15:47:38 PST 2001

http://washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A53300-2001Jan12?language=printer

   Britney Spears

   By Gene Weingarten
   Washington Post Staff Writer
   Sunday, January 14, 2001 ; Page F01

   The following is excerpted from one of AOL's "hottest sites," the
   Britney Spears Chat Room.

   You are in BRITNEY SPEARS

   PumpBody14: n e hot ladies in here?

   Stinqwinky: Any hott guys want to chat?

   Weinpost: Anyone want to talk about George W. Bush?

   FN233: Ummmm. No.

   CRAZY10Guy: No.

   Weinpost: anyone have any views on the issues facing the new
   administration?

   Iamhorny18f: Any Hot Men Here I'll Strip For You on My Webcam. Click
   here.

   Weinpost: Anyone think Geo W. Bush is a hottie?

   ZCC101: Bush sucks.

   Crazy10Guy: I'm from Hawaii.

   Weinpost: Do you folks disagree with his politics?

   ZCC101: He's a lier.

   ChickDx: He's just a jerk lier wannabe. Why do you like him.

   Weinpost: I don't like him, totally. I just think he's hott.

   ChickDx: GROSS!!!

   Weinpost: um, how old are you, Chick?

   ChickDx: 14 u?

   Buki7: n e one got naked pics of Spears?

   Weinpost: i'm 49

   ChickDx: wow

   GymnastKatie2000: ewwww

   Weinpost: Do you feel that Bush will have problems establishing his
   legitimacy, vis a vis the closeness of the election?

   ChickDx has left the room.

   GymnastKatie2000 has left the room.

   JERaptor: n e 1 got nud pix of brit press 123

   DirtyCrazyChico: You people saw her MTB Music Awards Performance? That
   was MAD TIGHT

   Weinpost: Anyone here have any feelings about the new presidential
   administration of Geo W. Bush?

   Angerrelated: WASSSSUUUUP

   Jmaster96: I like feet.

   Weinpost: I like George W. Bush and compassionate conservatism. Any
   takers?

   MagicCircle449: this room sucks who seriosly likes Brittney here?

   StoneColdsGirlie: Britney Spears is a hoochie.

   Weinpost: Is Richard Cheney a hottie?

   Scoobdoo1fan: no he is an old guy

   Scoobdoo1fan: he's like 58.

   Weinpost: Do you trust Cheney as the number two guy?

   Scoobdoo1fan: I dont trust Cheny.

   Scoobdoo1fan: Or whatever his name is.

   Scoobdoo1fan: I hate bush and gore.

   Weinpost: Why, Scoobs?

   Scoobdoo1fan: bush wants to make it illegal to have an aborshone

   Samkam1209: Gore tries bush lies

   Scoobdoo1fan: And Gore wants us not to have cars.

   Weinpost: NO CARS?????

   Scoobdoo1fan: For the enviornment

   Slyfox1988: WWWWAAAZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!!

   JERaptor: ne 1 got nude pix of brit press 123

   Cutiepie19545: this is a weird question but does anyone know what
   hospital britney was born in?

   Weinpost: Do you believe in compassionate conservatism?

   Scoobdoo1fan: I don't know what it is

   Weinpost: Me neither!

   Biznatchboy96: who thinks Britney iz hot?

   Weinpost: Scoobs, do you like Britney?

   Scoobdoo1fan: ya

   Weinpost: Do you like George W. Bush?

   Scoobdoo1fan: no

   Weinpost: Do you like Scooby Doo?

   Scoobdoo1fan: i used to. I like the grincg now

   Weinpost: grincg?

   Scoobdoo1fan: grinch. sry. bad spellar.

   Weinpost: Are you concerned by the effects of this election on the
   nation?

   Scoobdoo1fan: i stayed up all that night watching them get the polls
   from the states.

   Weinpost: me too!

   Scoobdoo1fan: i turned it in for extra credit.

   Weinpost: uh, how old are you?

   Scoobdoo1fan: 13/f/az.

   Weinpost: what do your parents do?

   PimpadelicMan: Hey, whats going on in here

   McnacLeah: any girls want to give me their honest opinion of my pic?
   IM me.

   Scoobdoo1fan: my mom is a nurse. i dont live with my dad

   Weinpost: What is the most important issue facing the new
   administration?

   Scoobdoo1fan: sorry i dont know what that means

   Weinpost: OK, what is your biggest worry? Personal worry, in your
   life.

   Scoobdoo1fan: dieing.

   CHAd 1 MuSkA: britany spears is hot!

   Scoobdoo1fan: or my dog passing away and my mom dieing.

   Weinpost: What is your dog's name?

   KrOnIcpLaYeR: Any fine gurlz want to talk 2 a 15/m brown hair brown
   eyes 5'5?

   Scoobdoo1fan: peanut.

   Weinpost: Scoob, do you think we need a more conservative approach in
   government?

   Scoobdoo1fan: no

   Weinpost: Why?

   Scoobdoo1fan: Ppl might rebel.

   Papakorn Jim: hey, scoobdoo1fan, want to chat?

   Scoobdoo1fan: in a lil bit K?

   Papakorn Jim: K.

   Weinpost: Rebel? How?

   Scoobdoo1fan: Well they might move and how would the US pay for itself
   then

   Bfavre141: 16/f fu want nude brit spears pics IM em now

   Weinpost: Whoa. Good point. If the govt is too strict people will
   leave. Erode the tax base. Where will they go?

   Scoobdoo1fan: France

   Weinpost: Could be. So you think Bush should sort of pretend to be
   liberal to keep people happy?

   Scoobdoo1fan: he could.

   Weinpost: What would be a good first step?

   Scoobdoo1fan: help homeles ppl

   Weinpost: Good plan. Think it will happen?

   Scoobdoo1fan: no

   SwTa2nRyCeLuVr17: Britney is like my computer.

   Weinpost: why not?

   Scoobdoo1fan: Becus the US doesn't care i think

   SwTa2nRyCeLuVr17: Cheap and plastic.

   Scoobdoo1fan: theyd probly say

   Scoobdoo1fan: look its ur fault

   Scoobdoo1fan: get a job

   Iamhorny18f: Any Hot Men Here.

   Scoobdoo1fan: brb

   Weinpost: brb?

   Scoobdoo1fan: Be right back. I think my jello is done

   Papakorn Jim: Do you think Britney really likes Justin?

   Marie86877459984: ya

   Papakorn Jim: i dont

   Scoobdoo1fan: she IS going out w/ him. duh?

   Weinpost: if i could get one message to George W Bush from Scoobs,
   what should I tell him?

   Scoobdoo1fan: take some time get used to being the prez dont rush into
   things

   Weinpost: good advice

   Scoobdoo1fan: and dont be mean remeber the homeles its not there fault

   Supercow5688: Britney Spears has fake ones but theyre still nice.

                         © 2001 The Washington Post

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.