[CrackMonkey] Yeah, AOL is cool.

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Mon Jan 15 18:16:41 PST 2001

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Jay Sulzberger wrote:

> "not VBSurfer, nor Orcs neither, cunit"
>
> http://www2.hku.nl/~perry/saol/code/Classes/Cunit/Let_OutputName.htm

>   ''THE ORDER IN WHICH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE EXECUTED IS IMPORTANT

> oo--JS.

http://www2.hku.nl/~perry/saol/download.htm

Downloading Binaries

   VisOrc SAOL is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU
   Public License. VisOrc SAOL Edition is available as a compiled binary,
   packaged with InstallShield Express and contains full uninstall
   support. Save the file to your disk and doubleclick to begin the
   installation.

   Please note that the Visual Basic 6 Runtime files are required on your
   system for VisOrc to work - they are not included in the installation
   program. If you are unsure please check this page before installing
   VisOrc SAOL.

   Download VisOrc SAOL edition full install (version 0.2.11)

   Upgrade your current binary of VisOrc SAOL to the latest canonical
   release. To see what has changed, please read the version history
   document.

   Download VisOrc SAOL upgrade with installation (version 0.2.11)

    Download VisOrc SAOL Executable only upgrade (version 0.2.13)

Downloading Source Code

   A Source distribution is also available for systems with Microsoft
   Visual Basic 6 installed

   Download VisOrc SAOL edition source code (version 0.2.13)

   You will also need to make sure the following libraries are
   compiled/installed/registered on your system.

   SaolX ActiveX control (SAOLX.OCX) (distributed with the source)
   Microsoft DAO 3.51 Object Library (DAO351.DLL)
   Microsoft Scripting Runtime (SCRRUN.DLL)
   Microsoft XML Version 2.0 (MSXML.DLL)
   Control-Shift Inc.  Async. Transfer Component (CSASYNCTRANSFER.DLL)
   vbAccelerator VB6 Subclassing and Timer Assistant (SSUBTMR6.DLL)

   Note. All of these components are included and installed by the
   full binary distribution (see above).

   YOU! Yes you! Who are you? I'd really like to know who's downloading
   VisOrc so please send me a mail and let me know what your into.

oo--JS.