[CrackMonkey] Antitrust

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Wed Jan 17 07:49:46 PST 2001

THINGS I LEARNED FROM A MOVIE CALLED "ANTITRUST"

1) monopolies are all about sending thugs to beat coders up and
	videotape them coding.
2) women are all spies and props, and treacherous fiends-- geeks
	should not trust women!
3) if there's someone in your start-up of East Asian descent, he will
	be murdered by Oregonian hate patrols.  DO NOT HIRE HIM!
4) If you meet a Justice department agent who is of African descent,
	he is a MOLE.
5) broadcasting heavily-edited music-video style pastiches of murder
	scenes (with the CEO's head superimposed alongside the words
	"I AM A MURDERER") constitutes "evidence", and will bring the
	FBI to the CEO's door.
6) Open Source means "taking big proprietary software and illegally
	distributing source code".

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.