[CrackMonkey] Fw: [Evolution] Interview with Miguel de Icaza

Bob Bernstein bob at ruptured-duck.com
Sun Jan 21 16:40:42 PST 2001

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:39:27 -0800, Alex Feinberg opined:

>  Oops.. forgot to hit 'g' instead of 'r' in mutt.

That's ok. I am reading the list, especially since I started looking
for FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT from it!

>  ...the idea that main Linux community must invite Windows users and cater
>  to them is absurd.

Well put. I may quote you on that, yes?

>  The only category that somewhat overlaps are script kiddies, and these
>  must be shot, hanged, drawn quartered and analy impaled upon detection.

Agreed again, but be careful with anal references around here; they
stir up the group's rampant homophobia.

>  Now, more users may mean more hardware support and more documentation.

But won't that be more crap hardware (like laptops, printers, scanners
and all the video junk)?

--
Bob Bernstein
at