[CrackMonkey] p2p news

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Mon Jan 22 16:32:37 PST 2001

News flash!  Ian Clarke goes underground, leaves Mr. Bad as...Master
of Freenet!

----- Forwarded message from Ian Clarke <lists at octayne.com> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:21:28 -0800
From: Ian Clarke <lists at octayne.com>
Subject: [freenet-devl] My movements
To: devl at freenetproject.org

Just so people know, I will be offline for the next week or so as I am
travelling to India, and it is unlikely that I will have internet
connectivity there.

A number of people have the ability to release now, Mr Bad should
probably handle it if he is willing to.

Don't worry - I am not going just yet, but as of Wednesday I am likely to
be gone, and will be travelling tomorrow too.

Regards,

Ian.

----- End forwarded message -----

Don Marti                                    dmarti at linuxjournal.com
Technical Editor, Linux Journal                         650-962-9601