[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Irish Bastard sneakums at zork.net
Wed Jan 24 00:40:22 PST 2001

    DM> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 04:37:21PM +0000, Irish Bastard wrote:
    >> Debian GNU/Linux: the operating system for Bad People of the
    >> Future.
    DM> _Real_ bad people of the future run Debian GNU/(some other
    DM> free OS). GNU HURD, some weird-ass BSD that followed you home
    DM> from Usenix, whatever, take your pick.

I'd quite like the run Debian/HURD, if it was anywhere near being useful
for the things I like to do with Linux.  However, an operating system
that doesn't even have a stable PPP implementation yet is not useful
to me.

And no, I can't fix it myself, because I suck at programming.

--
<sneakums at zork.net> >>>>>> >>>>> >>>> >>> >> >
< << <<< "I saw the crescent,