[CrackMonkey] [mailman-owner@zork.net: CrackMonkey Subscribe Notification]

Jeff Waugh jdub at aphid.net
Fri Jan 26 12:53:00 PST 2001

<quote who="Irish Bastard">

> They're over here too.  And not Irish ones.  Goddamn MERKIN MORMONS!

Here too! With plastery hair and thick rimmed glasses. Never an Australian
Mormon, only American ones. In the Chinese/Vietnamese districts here, they
even learn other languages to piss off everyone who can't understand their
usual drawl.

> Them:   Excuse me, could we talk to you for a minute?
> Me:     About what?
> Them:   We're from the Church of Jesus Christ--
> Me:     No, thanks.
>
> Short and sweet.

Effective, but not satisfying. In my Uni days (if RICK MOEN can talk about
his college days...), they used to take over the tunnel running from the
train station to the bus stop; we sang 'Closer' to them.

  "I want to fuck you like an animal... You get me closer to God."

- Jeff

-- jdub at aphid.net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                    Two words: Japanese technofetishism.