[CrackMonkey] something definitely on-topic

Alex Feinberg alex at galaxy.strlen.net
Wed Jan 31 14:03:52 PST 2001

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 10:18:39AM +0000, Irish Bastard wrote:
> I hope they bounce this fucker right out of court and into the nearest
> cell.  The defendants , too.

So let me get this clear, they should put the defendant in jail for
simply putting in a naturally-found chemical into his *OWN* body,
harming no one but himself?

And if the dealer sold him bad crack, why not sue the dealer. However
if he sold him crack, it's not his problem. I'd be better if they sued
the bad drug dealers rather then kill them. Here's some lyrics from
FIX's favorite group, NWA:

    Yo mister dopeman, you think you're slick
    You sold crack to my sister and now she's sick
    And if she happens to die because of your drug
    I'm putting in your brain (?) a 38 slug!

Now, change it to that:

Mr. Mind-altering substance Distributer,

I respect your opinion, in regards to the quality described
as slick which you have attributed yourself, but my close
relative, of female gender (yet equaly as valuable as that
of male gender), has purchased from you item #443 from your
catalog (rock cocaine), and is reported to have unmentioned, but
painfull disease. A wrong full death civil suit will result in
case of her/his fatality.

Thank you!

Really though, let's take drug users out of jails and put script kiddies
in.

--
Alex "strlen" Feinberg