[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's lawyer?

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Wed Aug 1 00:02:35 PDT 2001

At 23:52 31-07-2001, Don MacAskill wrote:
>For what it's worth, Alex (Dmitry's boss, president of Elcomsoft) asked that
>if possible (I know, Phil said it to an entire crowd, but still...), we not
>reveal/spread the name of Dmitry's lawyer for awhile longer.

OK... I can respect that.  But I am curious: what is the possible legal
advantage of it?  Are the Feds going to be taken by surprise when Lawrence
Lessig takes off his mask in the courtroom and reveals he's actually Johnny
Cochrane?  Or is it because the deal isn't set in stone yet?

-crism
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL:http://crism.maden.org/> ===