[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's lawyer

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Wed Aug 1 03:21:02 PDT 2001

Alex Katalov contacted me off-list with a little more
information.  Publicizing the name of the lawyer would complicate
negotiations for a variety of reasons (and no, I still don't know who it
is) and would not help to get Dmitry out of jail faster.  So I'm satisfied,
and I hope that anyone else who heard Phil's slip will just forget it.

(In fact, if the listmoms wouldn't mind, could my report on Phil's talk be
edited in the archives?)

-crism
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL:http://crism.maden.org/> ===