[free-sklyarov] Big question

Bob Smart bobds at blorch.org
Wed Aug 1 08:10:11 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 01 August 2001 05:40, you wrote:
> If you make production processes more eficient, you automaticly make
> more money ;-)

Not necessarily.  If you have the most efficient production processes, but
you alienate your customers, you make less money.  If you have the most
efficient production process, but you're making something nobody wants, you
lose money.

"No, Ma'am, we at the Department do not have a sense of humor that we are
aware of."

(Oops--did I just quote copyrighted material without a license?)

--

What I wrote above is hereby dedicated to the public domain and may be freely
used, in whole or in part, with or without attribution.