[free-sklyarov] Re: A Modest Proposal: the opposing viewpoint

Alex Fabrikant alexf at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 2 05:20:01 PDT 2001

Jim,

I understand very well how difficult it is to maintain a site as
comprehensive as yours. You guys have been doing an outstanding job, and
are continuing to maintain the single best resource for all of the
thousands of people involved in this movement. While I'm unfortunately
unable to volunteer for a writing position, I guess I will take my own
advice and put up a rudimentary page'o'links (if nothing else) on my own
site that I will eventually develop into a minimal "opposing viewpoint"
page; this way, all I would ask for is a link from your site. I will send
you a URL as soon as I put up the page.

To everyone else on the list, my call for rebuttals still stands; send
them my way.

--
-alexf