[free-sklyarov] SF "Free Dmitry" Protest Audio

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Aug 2 11:38:41 PDT 2001

begin Patrick Norager quotation of Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 11:05:48AM -0700:

> http://radio.eff.org/radio_shows/rfc5.mp3

Can you put up Ogg Vorbis versions too?

The more people use open and free media formats, the fewer megaphone
batteries wind up in our landfills, in the long run.  And the fewer
Marks-A-Lot fumes end up in Klepht's lungs.  So please help keep
our groundwater safe and our friends and neighbors off drugs --
use Ogg Vorbis.  Thank you.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/