[free-sklyarov] brainstorming

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Thu Aug 2 19:34:15 PDT 2001

Here's an idea for a protest.. I thought of this during the IRC chat,
but didn't want to bring it up, since Klepht was calling for a move
back to the list.  =}  What about a public book reading?  Probably
wouldn't want to do an epic novel or anything, *grins* but maybe we could
all decide on a short (maybe children's) book, or excerpts from a
copyrighted work.  I think it's a unique way of showing the publishers that we
can and will exercise our fair use rights, and also a good way of getting
public and media attention.  Also, with respect to a candlelight
vigil/march, I think it would be better implemented (and look prettier) if
done at night.  =}

          -=Amie=-