[free-sklyarov] Another possible alternative to spread the word?

Brian Sharp bsharp at pvcomm.com
Fri Aug 3 06:00:29 PDT 2001

That would be great idea too, I don't think I could be of any help though (I
wish I could), I don't really have and graphics or production skills, and
come from a very small community that has no public access channels. I am
just a lowly network admin for a small graphics company.

I was thinking more of a short somewhat humorous clip or cartoon similar to
the "Fix Cats" one at http://www.fixcats.com/, the DeBeer's spoof at
http://www.amnestyusa.org/diamonds/d4.html or even the "Napster Bad!" ones
created by Camp Chaos  at http://www.campchaos.com/cartoons/napsterbad/
these get peoples attention even if they do not feel as strongly as some of
us do, and they tend to email them to others. The more people that
understand and are aware of the situation the better our chances are of
making a real change to the system (IMHO).

Thanks,
Brian Sharp
PV Communications Inc.
bsharp at pvcomm.com