[free-sklyarov] Understanding WIPO

Erik Moeller moeller at scireview.de
Fri Aug 3 22:37:56 PDT 2001

I have posted a description of WIPO and how their treaties are
implemented / enforced here:

http://www.infoanarchy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/8/4/53534/20827

I think we have a good chance to get our voices heard on the next
WIPO copyright meeting in November. What do you think?

Regards,
Erik

--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin/Germany
Phone: +49-30-45491008 - Web: <http://www.humanist.de/erik>

"History is full of people who, out of fear or ignorance or the lust
for power, have destroyed treasures of immeasurable value which truly
belong to all of us. We must not let it happen again." -- Carl Sagan