[free-sklyarov] CHICAGO 2:00CST SATURDAY -- IP LAWYERS MEETING ON CRIMINAL ENFORCEMENT

Eric C. Grimm alphageek at mediaone.net
Sat Aug 4 11:24:33 PDT 2001

In case anyone is in Chicago today and available from 2:00 to 5:00 CST, the
IP Section of the American Bar Association is presenting a panel on
"Intellectual Property" - related criminal enforcement and other
"Extraordinary Remedies."

It is at the Hyatt Regency (near the River) on Wacker.  West Tower.
Concourse Level.  Gold Coast Room.

Wired's Declan McCullagh is supposed to be in the same hotel at the same
time participating in a different panel presentation.  CNN's Roger Cossack
should also be around as he presented this AM from 9 - 11:30.

I'll have a few EFF bumper-stickers and a few 2600 "FordReallySucks.com"
stickers to leave out on the back tables for people to pick up.  I know it
is short notice to put together any siginificant protest activity, but
nevertheless there may be an opportunity to get the attention of at least a
few people who practice in this field.

Eric C. Grimm
CyberBrief, PLC
320 South Main Street